Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thursday Morning

Luke is still fighting. His oxygen saturation level is still in the 70% range and his tests to measure blood gases have been good for the last 24 hours. We are very thankful for this and for all the people who care enough to pray for our son. Russell and I could never find the words to thank you enough.

Yesterday, I got to change his diaper for the second time. I did better than the first. Even though I am not a new mom, it is quite different changing a diaper on a such a little baby with lines and tubes. Today his Nonnie Debbie is going to visit him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Needless to say, I looked at this link and was brought to tears...we will definitely pray for this precious little gift from God.
The Hoelschers - Kevin, Deanna, Brady, and Brooke