Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tuesday Evening Update

Luke continues to struggle this evening. He has stabilized somewhat after the collapse of his lung at noon. His lung may still be partially collapsed and his oxygen level and blood pressure continue to be erratic. The doctors are going to run additional x-rays to determine if his lung is collapsed. They have also placed a new central line for his medication and they are continually monitoring him this evening.

When I spoke to Erika, she wanted to thank all of you for your prayers and asked that you continue to pray for Luke tonight.

3 comments:

Jenny Burgin said...

I am praying feverishly for your family. I know HE will keep you all strong. I now share a birthday with little Luke. Jenny

Anonymous said...

E.J. and I want you to know that our thoughts and prayers are with you. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. They are really special pictures and one can see what a special little boy Luke is!!

God Bless you and your family,
Margie and E.J.

Anonymous said...

Luke and family,

You are one strong little fellow and I will continue to pray for your strength and your family's strength. I am a friend of your Aunt Karen's and I appreciate the updates and pictures. You are a special family and God Bless all of you. You remain in our prayers.

Tina Heine and family