Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Welcome to the Luke Michael Becka Blog

Hey everyone, welcome to the blog for Luke. I thought this would be a good way for everyone to stay up to date on the latest status of the newest member of Russell and Erika's family. I am new to this Blog thing so I am figuring it out as I go but this is a really cool way to share information with a group of people without having to call everyone every time there is a change in Luke's condition.

Another cool thing is that the people reading this blog can leave comments, questions, well wishes, etc. for Russell & Erika and their family without having to call them. It is often difficult to reach them while they may be busy with taking care of Luke, Shelby, Justin and Jacob or just trying to get some rest. This blog will allow them to hear from you and share news about Luke without having to repeat the info to every family member and friend.

Kevin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great idea! I have been praying harder for baby Luke and your family than I have prayed in a long time. You all are amazing and baby Luke is so blessed to be a part of your family. I feel so positive about Luke's future. I have a couisin who had a baby boy weghing in at 1 pound---he is 12 years old today and leading a very normal life. The power of prayer is AMAZING. I do believe in MIRACLES!!! If you want to know more I would be glad to share with you. Keep the faith and remember you are not alone. I will sign up to bring dinner but if you need anything else i would love to help(I even do toilets!!!!) Please give Shelby an extra HUG for me-she is an awesome young lady. GOd be with you all and thank you so much Kevin for keeping us updated. YSIC and YBIC,Ken and DEb